"There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise." ~brian andreas

Thursday, March 4, 2010

WELCOME!

I am so excited to welcome, FINALLY, Elizabeth Wall Photography.  As many of you know, photography has been a passion of mine for quite some time.  Of course my portfolio has been somewhat limited to my adorable (sorry, biased) son Haywood, and our beloved golden retrievers Spike and Buddy.  It didn't take Haywood long into his second year to learn the phrase "that's enough pictures Mommy!", and with the addition of a puppy to the family, let's just say there is a lot more chasing involved than there used to be.  So it is my hope that I can start capturing moments in your lives and your loved ones’ special expressions so that you can remember them all forever.
After 15 years in the corporate/financial world, I finally have the opportunity to pursue my creative interests, and am so excited to share it with all of you!  One thing I do believe I'm pretty good at is being a mom.  But the encouragement from all of you makes me believe that I have other talents to share!
Welcome to what I hope turns into a fun and exciting journey for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment